"All week long, participating restaurants – including many of downtown Norfolk's most popular eateries – offer delicious, typically three-course meals, both lunch and dinner, at low, fixed prices. It's a week-long celebration of wonderful menus specially designed by chefs embracing this opportunity to show off what they can do – an amazing time to enjoy "
Related upcoming events
- October 21, 2021 5:00 pm - October 21, 2021 5:00 pmThe 6th Annual NEON Festival returns to NFK Thursday, October 21 and Friday, October 22, 2021!Presented by Business Consortium for Arts Support and Old Dominion University, this free festival welcomes everyone to experience the NEON District through art exhibitions, local and national performances, mural tours and programming unique to Norfolk's first arts neighborhood.OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS & PERFORMERS LIVE! APPLY NOW!
https://forms.gle/5jFsucyXCKyagUU29The 2021 celebration includes:
* The Chrysler Museum of Art open late Thursday
* Live hot glass performances at the Chrysler Museum Glass Studio
* Opening Reception at d'Art Center Friday
* The Plot Beer Garden and entertainment Friday evening
* New murals and art projects unveiled
* NEON District Public Art Tours both nights with Norfolk Tour Company
* Pop up art galleries in local businesses
* Community programming from The Governor's School for the Arts, Teens With a Purpose, Push Comedy Theater, Hurrah Players and many more!Presented by Business Consortium for Arts Support and Old Dominion University in partnership with Downtown Norfolk, The Chrysler Museum of Art and Sway Creative Labs.